All entrepreneurs start out with a vision to change the world….but only a few go beyond selling products and services to serving a living planet.
Only a few look beyond helping customers and clients to support the ecosystems and communities on which their business depends….beyond reducing their eco-footprint to working proactively for social and environmental justice.
If that’s the passion that drives your business – and you struggle to find a marketing writer who understands – I get it.
Like you, I walk that road.
Green marketing that walks the talk
With a decade of green marketing experience and green advocacy at the corporate, nonprofit, and local Chamber of Commerce levels, undergirded with a permaculture design certification, I help my clients market their sustainable and regenerative businesses and healing practices from a deeper perspective.
I can help you:
- Connect with your prospects’ problems, needs, desires, values and emotions
- Communicate your message from a perspective of benefits and shared priorities
- Give prospects the information they need to make a good decision
- Provide the incentive for them to act
- Give them solid reasons to return to you for the long term
A marketing message that sounds like you
Imagine a marketing writer who takes the time to listen to your message and your unique voice…and then reflects the essential you in the content she produces.
Turn to Your Words’ Worth for authentic copywriting to promote your expertise, touch your readers’ hearts, and transform passing interest to return visitors and sales…
- Website content to establish or refresh your online presence…
- Blog posts to keep your site in front of your clients…
- Information products to boost your credibility and income…
- Personal marketing products and services to boost your career…
- Offline marketing materials for your real-time networking…
Service for the long term
Since 2005, I have provided all of these services, and more, in long-term working relationships with sustainable and regenerative businesses, visionary nonprofits, and holistic healers. They respond with comments like these:
Every time we have engaged (Phila) we have been incredibly satisfied with the result. The text she has helped us to craft not only authentically communicates our message but also has been instrumental in increasing registration in our courses. – Michelle Avis, Verge Permaculture
Phila has a gift of listening to me and tuning into my voice so that when she writes it is coming from me…. If you want someone who can translate your voice into a beautiful, written masterpiece, then Phila is the person. – Cassandra Herbert, Zest and Harmony Counseling
Communicate your values in your voice!
For online and offline content that authentically conveys your message, trust a marketer who shares your values. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me give your vision your voice.