Copy Writing with the Planet at Heart
All entrepreneurs start out with a vision to change the world….but only a few go beyond selling products and services to serving a living planet.
Only a few look beyond helping customers and clients to support the ecosystems and communities on which their business depends….beyond reducing their eco-footprint to working proactively for social and environmental justice:
- Doing due diligence to find sustainable vendors and contractors
- Digging deep for creative, life-affirming solutions rather than settling for easy shortcuts
- Reaching out to tell and show the world why all of this matters
If that’s the passion that drives your business – and you struggle to find a marketer who understands – I get it.
Like you, I walk that road.
With a decade of green marketing experience and green advocacy at the corporate, nonprofit, and local Chamber of Commerce levels, undergirded with a permaculture design certification, I help my clients market their sustainable and regenerative businesses and healing practices from a deeper perspective.
I can help you:
- Connect with your prospects’ problems, needs, desires, values and emotions
- Communicate your message from a perspective of benefits and shared priorities
- Give prospects the information they need to make a good decision
- Provide the incentive for them to act
- Give them solid reasons to return to you for the long term
Create a web presence that communicates your mission
Turn to Your Words’ Worth for copywriting services that will touch your visitors’ hearts…transform passing website traffic to return visitors and sales…and promote your expertise to inform your clients, inspire their trust, and bring them back again and again.
Do you need to…
- Upgrade your web content, or develop content for a new site?
- Set up content for a blog?
- Develop an information product?
- Create offline marketing materials?
- Promote an event?
Since 2005, I have provided all of these services, and more, to sustainable and regenerative businesses, visionary nonprofits, and holistic healers. They respond with comments like these:
Every time we have engaged (Phila) we have been incredibly satisfied with the result. The text she has helped us to craft not only authentically communicates our message but also has been instrumental in increasing registration in our courses. – Michelle Avis, Verge Permaculture
Phila has a gift of listening to me and tuning into my voice so that when she writes it is coming from me. …Words cannot describe the type of writer Phila is, but what I can sy is this: if you want someone who can translate your voice into a beautiful, written masterpiece, then Phila is the person. – Cassandra Herbert, Zest and Harmony Counseling
Isn’t it time to work with a marketer who communicates your values – in your voice?
For online and offline content that authentically conveys your message, trust a marketer who shares your values. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me give your vision your voice.